Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Averaging Out (at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself)

I had my 3rd weigh-in this morning.

Let me catch you up...
Feb. 13 marks the beginning...rejoined Weight Watchers...recommitted to a healthier me.
Feb. 20 lost 6.8 pounds
Feb. 27 no loss, no gain
Mar. 6 same as last week...no loss, no gain

Now, I must mention I have journaled my food. Attended boot camp 4 days each of the "no loss, no gain" weeks. Made amazing food choices (when in the airport faced with Popeye's and Corky's BBQ, I chose salad). Yet, there is no change.

So, I'm trying to convince myself that this "no loss, no gain" thing is acceptable. I'm trying to get myself to believe that my loss has averaged out to about 2.3 pounds a week, which is suppose to be the RIGHT way to lose weight. If this is true, than I'd like another 6.8 loss next week, and then I can be content with holding steady for the following two weeks. Ok, that's not true, so maybe I'll just work towards an actual 2 pound loss on Mar. 13th!

Thanks for cheering me on. Bootcamp Week 3, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment